Those of you who know a coach or have been coached in the past, will know that coaches know how to ask great questions. So I will answer the question with a thought provoking question.
Who do you know that may have thought or said the following, "I..."
- am stuck and don’t know what to do.
- feel lost and don’t know who or where to go.
- frequently doubt myself.
- don’t have vision for the future or something greater.
- have a vision – but no clear plan.
- want/need to change my profession.
- need to improve my health.
- tend to forget things.
- don’t always follow through.
- am a professional procrastinator.
- don’t have a lot of time to waste.
- wish you had more time.
- need to make more money.
- The stress is killing me.
- My self-confidence could use a boost.
- feel overwhelmed.
- want to start a business.
- want to grow my existing business.
- need to grow as a leader.
These are but a few.
In the event that you are contemplating “Do I need a coach?”…chances are very likely YOU DO!
Especially, if you answered “YES” to one or more of the statements above
For this reason, there are a lot of amazing coaches available. While in-person sessions are nice, it is not a necessity. For this reason, coaching can be done over the phone or video chat. Most coaches will give you a FREE 30 minute session. Contact us to claim yours.
The real coaching question is, DO YOU NEED A COACH?
Do you have a coaching question? I would love a chance to chat with you and see if a coaching relationship makes sense.
To your success,
Ready FOR a Change?
It’s All About Transformation! Coaching is extremely effective at transforming, because your coach is always working with you at the point where you are most teachable: the place where you want to change. You don’t have to do it alone. We are here for you and will help lead the way. Ready for a change? We are ready for you.