Discover your DiSC leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
Based on best practices and four years of developmental effort, the Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Learn more about the Work of Leaders profile.
One profile is needed per person.
This online profile is designed for the individual learner.
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
- The learner creates a secure account to complete or return to the survey.
- The questionnaire includes the measurement of 12 personality types, making the report personalized.
- Profile report is available immediately upon completion and can be saved or downloaded.
- The 23-page profile focuses on understanding how our tendencies influence our effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Focuses on developing preferred behaviors that are based on best practices.
- Explains the Vision, Alignment, Execution model, providing a common language for discussion.
- Provides a clear path for action.
- Profiles in languages other than English may be available. Please contact us for more information.
For each profile ordered, you will receive an email with a link and code required for taking the assessment. This email will be sent automatically from firstname.lastname@example.org to the billing email address entered during checkout. You will receive one email for each profile purchased.